Do you know what it takes to survive all the horrific nights in Five Nights at Freddy’s game? Before playing your game, you should take a look at these information and helpful tips from night 1 to the special night 7, as well as find out the ways to beat off the attacks of the animatronics!
- The first night is very easy.
- No need to worry about Freddy, he won’t be energetic in the first nights.
- Bonnie will go to the left lobby; Chica goes to the right lobby.
- Bonnie and Chica will move around 10-20 seconds after ending the initial call.
- There is a rare chance for Foxy to be active on this night.
- Golden Freddy can turn up on this night.
- No need to prepare too many tips for this night.
- Simply check the cameras frequently and the door lights.
- You should notice active Foxy on this night.
- He’s not hard to deal with, but if you don’t check on him via the camera frequently enough, you will trigger his action.
- Bonnie and Chica move faster and earlier, be careful with them.
- Golden Freddy can be energetic on this night.
- Simply check the left/right door and the pirate cove.
- Stay more watchful this time.
- Follow this tip: open the camera, change to cam 1C, shut it, then click the left/right doors, check the pirate cove fast, and do this circle again.
- Golden Freddy will turn into somewhat active from this night onward, don’t get close to Cam 2B.
- Chica and Bonnie are aggressive a little bit, Foxy too.
- Freddy can be active too, both pirate cove (Cam 1C) and the show stage (Cam 1A) need to be checked.
- If Freddy takes his leave, you need to find out where he could go to.
- Follow Freddy carefully.
- Don’t let him roam around without following him.
- If he approaches the right hall corner, quickly shut the door and wait for him to leave.
- If he stays there, he will surely sneakily enter your office without you noticing and then he will kill you.
- Foxy is probably sure to enter your place at least once.
- The hostility of Bonnie and Chica can stay the same.
- The difficulty of dealing with Freddy is advanced a lot.
- Golden Freddy probably turns up too.
- You should try to check and keep track of Freddy on this night.
- His route will be tougher to follow, so it’s hard for you to forecast where is about to go next.
- This is the last night.
- All the difficulty and hostility of animatronics are advanced a lot.
- Try to perform every skill you learnt from the previous nights.
- Despite the difficulty, it’s still possible for you to beat it off.
- Use the previous tip for this night as well.
- You just simply check the pirate cove and the places that Freddy will go.
- Check the cameras and then go check the door lights instantly.
- Save up the power on this night.
- This is an additional night which is opened only when you complete the previous nights.
- Possibilities of conquering this night are around 1 in 20.
- If you win this night, you will receive a second star appearing on the main menu.
- You need to put a lot of efforts when playing this night.
- Follow the previous tips to beat off this night.
- This is a custom night.
- You can totally switch the difficulty of the animatronics.
- There are some of number 20 at the animatronics’ pictures. If you win 20/20/20/20 mode, you will receive the last star, the possibilities of survival are 1 in 5.
- 0/0/0/0 Nothing is energetic; you can conquer the additional winning.
- 1/9/8/7Activate Golden Freddy jumpscare.
- Golden Freddy is not energetic on this night.
- You need to use lots of skill, think carefully to beat off 20/20/20/20 mode.